Jenkins Garage, located on Buckhorn Street, was in business in Ironton from approximately 1953 until they moved to South Point Ohio in 1975. Presently operating a radiator garage on County Road 7, they were an International Harvester Dealership selling school buses, (to Ironton schools), farm equipment and large trucks. They were also dealers for McCullough Chain Saws. Owned and Operated by Ken Jenkins, and later his son, John Jenkins and currently his grandson, John Craig Jenkins. They were on the corner of 3rd and Buckhorn and enjoyed a long successful business in Ironton and well known in the community.